- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- [Add any other data your company collects]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our community, online chat or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Salesforce Appexchange.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
Our Company will not share your data with third-party companies.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to Salesforce.com Inc., and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at in Salesforce.com and Amazon Web Services.
Our Company will keep your Name, Email, Company for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your record from Salesforce.com and Amazon Web Services.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Appluent Business Solutions, Inc from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Appluent Business Solutions, Inc.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Appluent Business Solutions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Appluent Business Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Appluent Business Solutions to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Appluent Business Solutions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Appluent Business Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Appluent Business Solutions’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Appluent Business Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Appluent Business Solutions, Inc.
1288 Valley Forge Road, Unit 51
Phoenixville, PA 19426
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Appluent Business Solutions sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Appluent Business Solutions, Inc.
1288 Valley Forge Road, Unit 51
Phoenixville, PA 19426