This cookie statement was last updated on February 3, 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
Because statistics are being tracked anonymously, no permission is asked to place analytical cookies.
We do not use any advertising cookies on this website.
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram are located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
We use Google Fonts for display of webfonts.
|Google Fonts API||none||Request user IP address|
We use YouTube for video display.
|GPS||session||Store location data|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||6 months||Estimate bandwidth|
|YSC||session||Store a unique user ID|
|PREF||1 year||Track visits across websites|
We use Facebook for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons.
|actppresence||1 year||Manage ad display frequency|
|fbm_||1 year||Store account details|
|_fbc||2 years||Stores last visit|
|fbm_*||1 year||Store account details|
|xs||3 months||Store a unique session ID|
|fr||3 months||Ad delivery|
|_fbp||3 months||Track visits across websites|
|datr||2 years||Prevent fraud|
|sb||2 years||Store browser details|
|*_fbm_||1 year||Store account details|
|wd||1 week||Determine screen resolution|
|act||90 days||Keep users logged in|
|c_user||90 days||Store a unique user ID|
|csm||90 days||Prevent fraud|
|presence||session||Tracks if the browser tab is active|
We use Twitter for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons.
|local_storage_support_test||persistent||Load balancing functionality|
|metrics_token||persistent||Stores if the user has seen embedded content|
|Purpose pending investigation|
This data is not shared with third parties.
7. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
9. Contact details
Appluent Business Solutions
1288 Valley Forge Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Phone number: 6108312155
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- [Add any other data your company collects]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our community, online chat or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Salesforce Appexchange.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
Our Company will not share your data with third-party companies.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to Salesforce.com Inc., and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at in Salesforce.com and Amazon Web Services.
Our Company will keep your Name, Email, Company for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your record from Salesforce.com and Amazon Web Services.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Appluent Business Solutions, Inc from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Appluent Business Solutions, Inc.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Appluent Business Solutions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Appluent Business Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Appluent Business Solutions to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Appluent Business Solutions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Appluent Business Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Appluent Business Solutions’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Appluent Business Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Appluent Business Solutions, Inc.
1288 Valley Forge Road, Unit 51
Phoenixville, PA 19426
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Appluent Business Solutions sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Appluent Business Solutions, Inc.
1288 Valley Forge Road, Unit 51
Phoenixville, PA 19426